A well-known store that I didn't notice even though it had been open for quite some time! !! "Object"

good morning The shop we are introducing today is a bread buffet shop that is open from the morning.
Store name: Object
Location: 1-15 Enokicho, Suita City, Osaka Prefecture It's a pretty shop that you can imagine that you built your own house by remodeling it in a quiet residential area.


Product name: Breakfast Buffet B Price: 1,000 yen This doesn't need any explanation. It is a shop where you can eat delicious bread buffet It's a personal impression, but when it comes to products, it's just a store where ordinary products are lined up. There weren't many fashionable items or unusual and eye-catching items.

However, it should be noted that the level of deliciousness is very high. Each product (especially the ingredients ♪) appealed to the deliciousness of the bellows. (It's a pity that it can't be expressed in the video) Perhaps it was the result of a bread-loving housewife trying to make the product she saw at her supermarket and pursuing its deliciousness. (Note: This is my personal imagination. (Laughs))

And while there are many customers who are local and have a good taste, I could not help but bow to the courage to have been operating at this price for many years. In addition, the staff were also polite and kind, and I was able to spend a pleasant meal time, making it a restaurant that I definitely want to visit again.

To be clear, I definitely recommend it. (Caution: This is my personal impression. (Laughs))

If you are interested, please follow the site and register the video below.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Introducing a little-known spot for sightseeing in Tokyo! !! (Yamatoya, Golden Gai)(Updated in November 2020)

Hello Today is sightseeing in Tokyo (Updated on September 2018) Sushi and Yamatoya in the market in Tsukiji It will move to Toyosu at t...