My favorite shop, "this and this" and I ate "that and that"

Good morning Today I would like to introduce you to ramen

Store name: Ramen Kore Kore Location: 1-20-30 Esaka-cho, Suita-shi, Osaka Carol Esaka 1F Product name: That Price: 800 yen


The white soy sauce soup made from Rishiri kelp and dried seafood was refreshing with a yuzu flavor as an accent, and the clear soup had a slight turbidity of soy sauce.


The ingredients, char siu, are softly finished with chicken breast so that they can be chewed quickly, and they are well seasoned. The gentle soup has the aroma of yuzu, the flavor of charred onions, the crispness of white-haired green onions, the taste of ultra-coarse minced meat, and various accents. It's light, but it's satisfying to eat.


The degree of perfection as salt is almost 100%, though it is my personal impression! !! I was very satisfied.

Press the site's follow button (top right ↑)



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

先週の株価・為替相場について

先週の株価・為替相場について

国際政治について