Ferry Bullet Tour (Goodbye Sunflower Volume!)

 good morning

Today's theme is ferry tourism It is sunflower that came. The destination is Beppu, Kyushu, and I will be seconded to the site in the 19th era and will arrive at the site around 8 o'clock in the morning.


The room rushed to book a deluxe type. (It was a little tight (T_T)) The size of the room was reasonable and was about the size of a twin in a business hotel. Well, for the price, I felt that it was luxurious for a cruise. Besides, there were various rooms for 2 people, 4 people, small fish sleeping room, etc., but I hesitated a little because of the current situation under the corona. However, probably because the room I stayed in was at the top, when I lay down on the bed, it tilted slightly diagonally, which made me feel a little uncomfortable at first. (I wasn't so tired on my way home, but ...) Also, the restaurant offers a buffet, and I enjoyed the meal for 2,000 yen in the evening and 620 yen in the morning. (Discount price !!)

The taste was good, especially the fish dishes were better than expected. Also, I recommend you to go to the meal as soon as possible. (The reason is ... I can't say here) The deck is located at the rear of the ship, and it was the best position to see the night view of the harbor that connects the farewell and the Akashi Kaikyo Bridge that you will pass through on the way. (Especially the Akashi Kaikyo Bridge at night was a masterpiece)


The atmosphere inside the ship was crowded with customers in the second-class room chatting in the common space, and it made me feel like an excursion and it was fun! !!

70% of the world is the sea! !! Would you like to experience the ferry trip once? ... I went to Utsumi ... (laughs)


If you are interested, please follow the site and register the video below.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

先週の株価・為替相場について

国際政治について

先週の株価・為替相場について