Hue (November 2007 article)

 good morning

This is Vietnam Hue. The bridge on the way to Hue Castle and the gate of Hue Castle. I think the building on the right in the first photo was definitely a cafe. Vietnam first arrived in Ho Chi Minh, the old Saigon, but the overwhelming atmosphere of the airport made me go to Hue as it was! !! I took a taxi in Hue, but I didn't change to pass Vietnam, so I went to the bank and exchanged money! !! I guess I wasn't relieved to be relieved ~~~~ I forgot my luggage in the trunk and went down. I was about to give up, but while I was going to buy a change of clothes for the time being (because I had only changed clothes in my bag ...), the uncle of Takushi came to deliver it. It is. What a nice person ~~ I thought it was a good person.



If you are interested, please follow the site and register the video below.



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

先週の株価・為替相場について

先週の株価・為替相場について

国際政治について