Taro Urashima (November 2008 article)

 Good evening

I finally returned to Japan yesterday. If you leave Japan for a week, you will be in the same state as Taro Urashima, and the Bank of Japan has lowered interest rates by 0.2%. However, the current exchange rate is somewhat stable, which is a relief. From now on, I'm going to gather information by looking at my favorite blogs. Postscript: I will post images of Italy for a while. Please take a look if you like! ! The image is the classic Trevi Fountain and a horse-drawn carriage that was passing through the nearby streets. Actually, I was supposed to travel from Rome to Florence by train, but at that time Italy was quite noisy due to strikes and so on, so I was nervous when I heard that the train would be canceled.



If you are interested, please follow the site and register the video below.



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

先週の株価・為替相場について

先週の株価・為替相場について

国際政治について