Taro Urashima (November 2008 article)

 Good evening

I finally returned to Japan yesterday. If you leave Japan for a week, you will be in the same state as Taro Urashima, and the Bank of Japan has lowered interest rates by 0.2%. However, the current exchange rate is somewhat stable, which is a relief. From now on, I'm going to gather information by looking at my favorite blogs. Postscript: I will post images of Italy for a while. Please take a look if you like! ! The image is the classic Trevi Fountain and a horse-drawn carriage that was passing through the nearby streets. Actually, I was supposed to travel from Rome to Florence by train, but at that time Italy was quite noisy due to strikes and so on, so I was nervous when I heard that the train would be canceled.



If you are interested, please follow the site and register the video below.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

函館のご当地グルメ!「ラッキーピエロ」でチャイニーズチキンを堪能

 今回は北海道・函館を代表するご当地グルメのお店、 **「ラッキーピエロ」**をご紹介します。 函館を訪れたら、ぜひ一度は食べてみたいと言われる人気店。 ハンバーガーを中心に、カレーや焼きそばなど、個性的なメニューが数多くそろっています。 今回のお目当ては、 チャイニーズチキンカ...