San Francisco Optional Tour Wine Train (2) (Updated September 2017)

 Hello,

Today, we continue with the Wine Train Tour.
(Updated September 2017)


When we arrived at the winery, we were shown the storage cellar, but the explanation was entirely in English, so I couldn’t understand a thing! Later, when I asked my wife, she told me that the wines from this vineyard had won several awards...

To be honest, during the 30-minute explanation, I was feeling quite unwell, probably due to the wine I drank on the train. Standing the whole time didn’t help either, so it felt like an endurance challenge.

After the explanation, we had to wait until the train arrived to pick us up. Finally, I could rest on a chair.

Were these the different types of grapes?
There were some descriptions written on the signs.


At last, the train arrived to pick us up! On the way back, we were served dessert and tea, and I couldn’t help but doze off...

Once we returned to Napa, we wandered around the town until it was time to board the ferry. The town had a charming, rural American feel! Unlike San Francisco, it was hot and humid—well, I guess San Francisco is an exception.


Finally, the ferry arrived to take us back!
It was a full-day tour.

If you are interested, please follow the site and register the video below.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

函館のご当地グルメ!「ラッキーピエロ」でチャイニーズチキンを堪能

 今回は北海道・函館を代表するご当地グルメのお店、 **「ラッキーピエロ」**をご紹介します。 函館を訪れたら、ぜひ一度は食べてみたいと言われる人気店。 ハンバーガーを中心に、カレーや焼きそばなど、個性的なメニューが数多くそろっています。 今回のお目当ては、 チャイニーズチキンカ...