An Italian restaurant run by a suspicious uncle! !! Lapin

 Hello! !!

Today's introduction is Italian food

Store name: Lapin

Location: 3-7 Honami-cho, Suita-shi, Osaka



I couldn't flatter the appearance of the store, and I hesitated to come to the store. (The atmosphere is like a big sale with a so-called unfortunate store feeling, and if your companion didn't push you, you would have been to a nearby passion hormone (laughs))
Also, even when I entered the store, it wasn't very friendly, and the uncle in charge of customer service randomly placed the file with the menu written on it without saying "Welcome" ...
After all! At that time, while drinking the beer that was brought in, I sent a complaining look to my companion .... Homemade sousage was also casually placed. The moment I unavoidably brought Ippen to my mouth while muttering with my heart, "It's not a great taste anyway" ...


However, I felt that this unbalanced combination (excellent food + customer service below the convenience store) made me realize a little when I looked closely at the faces of the two people in charge of cooking and customer service at the time of accounting. The person in charge of cooking was "Grandfather" and the person in charge of customer service was "Grandfather".
In other words, these two are parents and children ?????
With that in mind, this indescribable sense of incongruity was blown away, and I could easily imagine the background of this store. There are many places where this amateur-like behavior of the customer service staff can be nodded, and I was in the mood to even want to cheer on the way home from the store.
Really, various things in life, shops are also Iloilo.

Product name: Pasta dinner
(Appetizer, seasonal pasta, roasted pizza with ari pork, bread, dessert, tea)
Price: 1,980 yen
The appetizers in the photo are three kinds of pickled fish, and they are a wasteful dish as a role of a good appetizer with good color and good taste.



The seasonal pasta was red sea bream ragout white wine flavor.
The meat of the arispoke is also tender, the fork is smoothly inserted, and the seasoning is summarized in a pizza style as the product name suggests, creating a delicious taste.



I felt that the bread was homemade.
Dessert is also authentic! It is a substitute that is comparable to a cake specialty store!


Product name: Homemade sausage mustard sauce
Price: 580 yen
The homemade sausage was exceptionally delicious! !!



Product name: Carbonara
Price: 980 yen
The pasta sauce is exquisitely delicious! It was exceptional (compared to the cost) among the shops I've been to.
However, the only unfortunate thing is that ham was normal ... The homemade sausages below are also exceptional, so I felt invincible when I finished the original bacon.

Please try it! !!

If you are interested, please follow the site and register the video below.







コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

先週の株価・為替相場について

先週の株価・為替相場について

国際政治について