Let's go to heal with the scent of herbs! !! Kobe Nunobiki Herb Garden

 Good morning

Today I would like to introduce you to Kobe Nunobiki Herb Garden! !!


Sightseeing spot: Kobe Nunobiki Herb Garden


Location: 1-4-3 Kitano-cho, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo



Suddenly, I went to heal my daily rough heart.


Admission seems to be free, but the ropeway seems to cost money

Ropeway price: Round trip 1,500 yen

950 yen one way


I went back and forth on foot, but basically I recommend using the ropeway. There is no difference in height between the station and the herb garden itself.


It makes you feel like you are climbing a mountain.
In such a case, take a break in a hammock! !!


Somehow, I could see the cityscape of Kobe, and the best collaboration between the city and nature. Sweat


Doesn't it feel like a zip?





I was able to spend the best holiday surrounded by the incense of flowers! !!


A pond at the place where you left the herb garden and headed down to the nearest station? is

It was nice to see it after a hike

If you are interested, please follow the site and register the video below.




コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

先週の株価・為替相場について

先週の株価・為替相場について

国際政治について