If you want to feel like Momotaro, this is it! !! Water kotatsu picnic

 Good morning

Today I would like to introduce you to a slightly unusual event spot. Project name: Kotatsu Mizukami Picnic Location: 1-2 Kitahamahigashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka Kawanoeki Hachikenya


Period: From December 3rd to February 28th


Roughly speaking, it's an event where you just eat mochi while entering the "kotatsu" floating in the middle of the river! !! Price: 4,000,000 yen (30 minutes-2 people) 6,000 thousand yen (60 minutes-2 people) 9,000 thousand yen (90 minutes-2 people) Personally, I think 30 minutes is short. About 60 minutes is recommended! !!


You can rent a life jacket and a cotton-filled hanten, so you can rest assured that it will be warm even in winter.


I was towed by my brother from the riverbank


If you are towed in the middle of the river, you can change the staff, and after that, the private space will expand. (But I'm a little worried ...)


If you make a reservation in advance, you can get mochi as a gift, but basically you can bring it in, so we bought bread at a nearby shop and baked it while warming it in a kotatsu.


The soybean charcoal kotatsu was warmed from the core of the body by far infrared rays. Also, at this time of the year, there are no people on the river, so it's safe to avoid the Three Cs.


The photo is a water bus. Occasionally there are boats coming and going, but the boat I'm on sways more than I expected, so I was able to experience a little thrill. (Please be assured that even elderly people can feel at ease) As I said earlier, I personally experienced the unusualness of the beginning, ate rice cakes and sweets, watched the boats going by, and thought that 30 minutes would be a little short to relax a little. It was. It is recommended that you can experience the extraordinary feeling that is right there! !!

Press the site's follow button (top right ↑)



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

先週の株価・為替相場について

先週の株価・為替相場について

国際政治について