Ayaka Ramen (Updated November 2019)

 good morning

Today we will be introducing ramen. (Updated in October 2018) Store name: Ayaka Ramen (Uehonmachi store) Location: 5-3-18 Uehonmachi, Tennoji-ku, Osaka City


Product name: Saikaramen/Special/Large Price: 1,200 yen It's huge! ! No matter how much I eat, it doesn't decrease at all. It had a punchy taste due to the soy sauce-based garlic, but the Chinese cabbage and raw egg balanced it out perfectly, giving it an exquisite taste! !



Product name: Sai karamen/with egg/small Price: 750 yen This is a version of the ``Saikaramen Special Large'' from earlier with a smaller amount of chashu and fewer noodles. To be honest, I was satisfied with this, but I can't think calmly when I'm hungry. I feel like I ended up ordering a large serving.


Product name: Fried Shumai Price: 400 yen They served us a special sauce for the shumai. It has a unique sauce that is slightly spicy. Also, my partner liked the dressing on the vegetables.

If you are interested, please follow the site and register the video below.




コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

先週の株価・為替相場について

先週の株価・為替相場について

国際政治について